The factory which hosted the Greek wool industry was built in 1914. Its location was in the area of “Alissida” at the end of Patission Street. The site was chosen for geographical reasons because the landscape was smooth and overgrown with vines and gardens which were watered by the stream of Podoniftis. Also it was appropriate for any kind of installation. In addition, the railway line of Athens-Kifissia was close by. Until1920 there were three factories of wool in a distance of 500m. The factory started with the building with the tiered façade, which refers to the monumental architecture. It consisted of six wings. Initially the whole factory was located there. It included the machine room, the room with machines for first and last carding, the room of spinning machinery and the storage for men’s and women’s fabrics. In brief, the whole procedure of spinning and weaving took place there. Afterwards, new facilities with parallel aisles and toothed roofs with northern openings were built beside the initial factory. The new building occupied a span of 1800 square meters and its constructive system consisted of steel columns while its roof was made of sheet iron. There were stone walls and the side columns made by concrete. It was a united space which was used as storage and as an expansion of spinning and weaving.
Unfortunately, the building was burned after a fierce fire which broke out in 1950. In 1921 the new weaving mill was built in the center of the plot. It was a two storey building with a large depth which increased the space of production, providing more flexibility. The construction of a new machine room followed. The building was built in direct relation with the initial factory and consisted of three wings. The machine room was the common source of energy for the machines of spinning and weaving. The new expansions of the factory were planned in accordance with the development of the company and its conversion into a S.A. Corporation. The buildings which are located at St.Antonios Street were built after the change of the ownership of the company and under the supervision of the National Bank. These constructions were expansions of the storage and the spinning mills. The factory occupied a span of 28.000 square meters and produced all kinds of woolen types such as fabrics for men and women, common and luxury blankets, military supplies, etc.