Here is the decalogue of the cyclist that Giorgos Amyras prepared for the cultural cycling tour which organised by MOnuMENTA and him.
1. Bicycle with head held high, enjoying the tour of MOnuMENTA.
2. Always wear a helmet.
3. Follow the rules of the Highway code.
4. Respect pedestrians and drivers and keep the aggression for our gym.
5. Have inflated tires and well adjusted brakes and gears.
6. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
7. Maintain a constant speed, we avoid overtaking and zig-zag.
8. Do not compete with other cyclists.
9. Give priority to the safety of children.
10. Show solidarity with other cyclists and help in an emergency.